Jobs & Volunteering
Learn about opportunities to join our team
unless indicated, all positions are located in our Washington, DC office
JRS/USA seeks an energetic student to join its communications team this Spring as the Communications Intern. Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Communications intern will assist in developing materials for executing innovative digital and print communications strategies.
- Assist in developing and adapting for JRS/USA website.
- Assist in the organizing of visual assets (photos, videos) in JRS digital asset manager.
- Help develop content for donors, advocates, and JRS supporters.
- Develop visual content for social media (video, social media cards).
- Support other social media needs where necessary.
- Monitor news on refugee issues.
- Interest in refugee issues.
- Experience with or interest in digital communications.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite desired.
- Experience using social media platforms.
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Good sense of humor.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org